Monday 29 August 2011

Let's get the ball rolling.

Well here it is.  At long last I am finally blogging my sporting views.  My thoughts will be honest, biased and fanatical.  I will point out that I am a passionate Queenslander.  I will always support Australia.  My clubs and sporting teams are and in no particular order.:

All teams that represent Australia.
Queensland - all teams that represent this marvelous state.  Especially the Maroons & Reds.
Brisbane Broncos
Brisbane Lions
Brisbane Roar
Queensland Cricket Team
Liverpool Football Club (Proud Member)
North Bundaberg Football Club (Coach)
North Queensland Cowboys
Gold Coast Titans

There are many more but these are the main ones.  I also passionately despise many teams but you will have to wait for future posts to discover these.





1 comment:

  1. johnnyjojoshabadoo30 August 2011 at 10:30

    Great start! Need to get a bit more parochial though... ha ha!

    ReplyDelete