Wednesday 7 September 2011

Billy the Kid

Billy the Kid!! or should I say Billy the MAN!!  It was great to see a Queenslander win the Dally M award for 2011.  How Benji (can't tackle) Marshall got so close I don't know, but thankfully the right man came through for the victory. 

Overall on the night Queensland Players dominated the night and I can't wait to hear Paul Gallens typical post match interview blaming the officials for being biased.

Now all we need is a grand final with no Sydney teams and the Rugby League season will finished off in style.

1 comment:

  1. johnnyjojoshabadoo8 September 2011 at 14:56

    Haaa! Great post. Yeah, Benji "I can do anything in public 'cause I'm a gippo kiwi and I've got a job with channel 9" Marshall, has never set up a try without a forward pass or scored a try without a forward pass. How he's in the same league as the other contenders I'll never know. Tip to opposing forwards - run at him in attack and him (just) late in defence - give his shoulders a work out!

    ReplyDelete